• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Malkier - Ownership Auction

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
zWNWH.jpg

This has been a topic of discussion between me and many other players and, after painfully accepting that I can't be as active as I want to be, I've decided it's time to give up the City before it's too late.

Malkier has been around since the near-beginning of the map. At one point, it was one of the most powerful places on the server. Then, as games released and school-semesters started, it became more inactive; eventually bringing it to where it is now.

I want someone who can take Malkier and make it back into what it once was; a glorious and powerful town capable of just as much success as the LO Kingdom.

How do I want this done?
There are two ways I'll be doing this; ultimately helping me choose the best leader for Malkier.

1. Post your bid in BOLD RED.
2. Fill out the application fully (it's short, I promise).

1. Your bid?
2. Are you with a group? If so, how many others?
3. What do you want the town for?
4. Any previous leadership experience?
5. Are you allied/from a town or guild? If so, which one?
6. How active are you usually?
7. Will you be able to remain this active (or more) for more than the next two months?

What if I change my bid? I will constantly update this thread with the top bidders each night that I can get on. However, do not rely on this "update" to see what the top bid is.

If you wish to change your bid, do so in a spoiler (keep all changes in ONE spoiler) and mark it with the time and date (preferably in EST). Then, tag me in it (you may need to untag and retag me in order to do this).

This will help me keep track who bid what and when.

**Please Note**Having the highest bid does not guarantee you the town! This will not be a number's game alone; I will also be making my decision based off of who will be best for Malkier's future. This means I reserve the right to refuse a bid.

The accepted bid is to be paid in-full within a week after the auction has been closed.
This Auction will close on the evening of the 13th of April.

Malkier's Bank Contents
2278 Coins

599 Bookshelves
2500 Brick
2016 Cactus
1019 Clay Block
1040 Clay Brick
3165 Coal
198795 Cobblestone
1150 Cooked Fish
184 Diamond Block
7020 Dirt
190 Emerald Blocks
1 End Stone
2000 Glowstone
50 Golden Apple
5605 Gravel
500 Ice
1187 Iron Block
1195 Lapis Lazuli Blocks
22051 Logs
406 Moss Stone
100 Mossy Stone Brick
250 Mycelium
1155 Obsidian
1335 Pumpkins
2613 Saplings
27318 Stone
344 TNT
5000 White Wool

Malkier's Highest Bids

Grandsoulking - 17k (4/6 @ 03:33 EST)

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Your bid? 17k
2. Are you with a group? If so, how many others? with a group all of oak and wyntervale, and threshold
3. What do you want the town for? To Repopulate it and form a good kingdom with it now a town for newerth to take control off
4. Any previous leadership experience? I've run a server, and have been admin on other server and owned 2 towns on another rpg server
5. Are you allied/from a town or guild? If so, which one? Oakenshire, wyntervale, OuterRim, Nimbus, Verstad, WillowDusk
6. How active are you usually? On everyday even on the fourms when away from school
7. Will you be able to remain this active (or more) for more than the next two months? I'm on constaly finding new things to do and talking to different peopl, I have been looking for staff poistions on the server so I am commited