• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LWC and /cmodify groups

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
/cmodify says you can add individuals and groups.

What are these groups? Can I make one and use it to easily grant access to multiple people?

I want to make a LWC that is accessible to only one spec. Is that possible?

Edit: Thanks for all the responses!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
From what I am reading on the plugin ((If I have the right one)) you can only add names. The groups part of it I believe is adding names to the "mod" control of the chest. Danda says this is server Perms so Server Admin and Server Mod.

In short, add names, and no you cannot add a spec group.

I like the idea though, I wonder if it can be done.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The groups on LWC means you can add anyone that has a specific permission group to an LWC. For example I could make an LWC and add the group Builder which would allow any of our Architects access to the LWC chest.

Since these refer to permission groups these are not something you will be able to use to your benefit really it's more useful for staff.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Unfortunately you can't add Specialization groups since it doesn't tag a user with a specific permissions.

I want better integration of chests for sure - but this is where we've been for the last 1.5 years.