• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair Banking and Mercantile Corporation

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
The Lothair Banking and Mecantile Corporation is the Kingdom of Lothair's state run organization for trading. We endeavor to offer great, competitive prices and are willing to negotiate trade agreements as needed.

Currently our town produces the following Soul Goods: Soul Source, Soul Gems, and Soul Picks
Preferably, we would like these goods to be traded for in exchange for other soul goods we need. However, when surplus goods are available, we will accept 125s for 10 units of the above soul goods.

Lothair is currently consuming the following Soul Goods: Soul Prisms, Soul Books, Soul Potions, and Soul Harvest
At the moment, we are particularly interested in securing a trade deal for Soul Grimoires.

We also offer a select variety of rare goods, though supply varies at various times.
Goods offered include: Glowstone, Gold... more to be added as available.

If anyone is interested in securing a trade deal or trade agreement, feel free to message the the Chancellor of Lothair, Belisarius1991, through the forums (preferred method) or in-game.

just_jeff94

Glowing Redstone
Also as the Manager for the Lothair mines, I offer my services for mining, terraforming and town mine creation. If you would like to make an arrangement or arrange a visit to our example of a town mine please message me on the forums or in-game. Have yourself a great day!

~Jeff

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
We at Serenity just upgraded to Hamlet and are now producing refined soul harvest. Looking for a trade partner if you're interested.