• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lostsoul

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IMHO, Lost Soul should be a combat class choice for those who wish to be non-PvPers. If a player is a Lost Soul, going past level 10 in Crafter or a specialty profession would not activate the PvP toggle. That way, a player could be essentially an NPC. They would be able to enjoy the experience of a profession, but would never be able to initiate (or be targeted by) PvP. PvE, of course, would still always be active.

Seems like completely giving up access to a real combat class is a fair trade off for those who wish to focus on things other than PvP.

Sorry to sort of hijack the thread -- it just seemed like an appropriate place to bring up this idea. :)
People would abuse this when raiding and stuff.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
if i master it, can i spec to a vampire or something? just wondering, never asked
Lost Soul is just a place holder class since the way we designed heroes is that you have to start in a default class.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
exactly why im using it. this way, if i (somehow master the class, i'll feel accomplished that i mastered the class that wasn't meant to be played.
and since your clearly wondering by now, i am in fact brain dead.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Lava buckets and pushing into pits by pistons would still work but, yes, I see what you are saying.
No you don't, look at it form the defenders side. They're immortal and are able to block up entrances, chests, trap people, get in the way, block projectiles, grab loot, cannot be killed because you can't modify blocks in another town and a whole array of other things.

This is too easily abused to be a legitimate thing to implement.