• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looks for Long Term Alchemist(s)

c12095

Holy Shit!
As the title states, I am in need of possibly a few active Alchemist to do some transmuting for me. You will be transmuting nothing more than Iron Ore into gold. For this to work there needs to be a level of trust between us, so I have a few requirements that must be agreed upon for this to work in both our favors.

Requirements
  • I will deliver the Ore to a place of your choosing and will do the same when it comes to pick-up.
  • Once in your possession you are responsible for the safety of the Ore/Gold until I come for pick-up.
  • You will receive 25%(Can increase depending on size of the order) of the total amount of Gold as payment in coin at the point of pick-up.
  • The exact amount of Gold being returned will be agreed upon, if you manage to lose it you have until the time of pick-up to get the money back.
  • Each Order will be agreed upon in either Trade Chat (and screenshotted) or on this thread where both parties will confirm before any materials are traded.
If you have any questions or anything you think needs to be covered please feel free to ask.​

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
How long time do the alchemist got to transmute the iron?
This sounds interesting :)

EDIT: talked yo ya in game.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Dwarfers

I will trade you 27 stacks of Iron Ore (1728 Iron Ore Blocks) in exchange for 96 Gold Ingots. In return you will receive 216 Coins (25%) paid upon collection of the Gold Ingots due at the latest 48 hours from this post (1:50 PM EST). Do you confirm?