• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lknasdfoij

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Suggested changes:
My name is spelled Apherdite... like you see here at least 3 times.

Don't leave out our major plugin coders, like DThielke, RightLegRed, Rigby, etc.

In the Heroes section, they are "professions", not classes.

Don't forget hell, either. And make sure people know that everything around them is hell, not just the nether :p

I like so far.

I don't know your plans, but I'm just throwing this in :p

A

Alente1

Apherdite said:
Suggested changes:
My name is spelled Apherdite... like you see here at least 3 times.

Don't leave out our major plugin coders, like DThielke, RightLegRed, Rigby, etc.

In the Heroes section, they are "professions", not classes.

Don't forget hell, either. And make sure people know that everything around them is hell, not just the nether :p

I like so far.

I don't know your plans, but I'm just throwing this in :p

Blame Amgroma for the spelling.

The rest is duly noted =) If you make an account let me know and I'll set it up with Admin access.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Petition to change Alente's signature please. - if we get enough signatures we can change it to Elmo or Barney cuddling.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Kainzo said:
Petition to change Alente's signature please. - if we get enough signatures we can change it to Elmo or Barney cuddling.

All in favor?

Aye!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Freaks. It's two anime men, who look like women, caressing eachother. I vote to change lol Because it's confusing that you can't determine the sex, if nothing else hahahaha :) just poking :p

I set up a wiki account: Apherdite. I'll add to it randomly, however Kainzo and I are moving Thursday, and I have finals next week, so it may be sparse in the mean time.

A

Alente1

I'll try look through all my signatures for one that's less vague yet not detailed enough to get me banned then, for your convenience ;)

Account access granted, you should be good to go whenever you have time. Have fun with the move!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Apherdite said:
Freaks. It's two anime men, who look like women, caressing eachother. I vote to change lol Because it's confusing that you can't determine the sex, if nothing else hahahaha :) just poking :p

I set up a wiki account: [size=large]Apherdite.[/size] I'll add to it randomly, however Kainzo and I are moving Thursday, and I have finals next week, so it may be sparse in the mean time.

You spelled your name wrong.

Ah hahahaha. ;)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Brutalacerate said:
Apherdite said:

I set up a wiki account: [size=large]Apherdite.[/size] I'll add to it randomly, however Kainzo and I are moving Thursday, and I have finals next week, so it may be sparse in the mean time.

You spelled your name wrong.

Ah hahahaha. ;)
I will cut you! lol :p