• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lions balance app

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: lionsarefish, 19

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Either or it doesn't matter to me.

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: I don't have a favorite class or path.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST, and about 4 hours a day somedays a little less depending on how much homework I have to do.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have experience with being part of a balance team. Im a good team player and I am a very unbiased individual.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
Yes, I have had similar experience on another server.

8. Do you understand this team is for
balancing current skills only?:
Yes, I completely understand.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, I do not have any problems with following directions from a team leader.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us? Nothing else other then thanks for taking the time to read my app. Also I am currently 6 weeks in my Java class and hopefully will be able to help code with heros soon.

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: lionsarefish, 18

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Either or it doesn't matter to me.

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: I don't have a favorite class or path.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST, and about 4 hours a day somedays a little less depending on how much homework I have to do.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have experience with being part of a balance team. Im a good team player and I am a very unbiased individual.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
Yes, I have had similar experience on another server.

8. Do you understand this team is for
balancing current skills only?:
Yes, I completely understand.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, I do not have any problems with following directions from a team leader.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us? Nothing else other then thanks for taking the time to read my app. Also I am currently 6 weeks in my Java class and hopefully will be able to help code with heros soon.
Bump