• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Level restrictions on regions

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
In the newbie dungeon if you hit level 21 it will not kick you out of the region but instead prevent you from moving and you're now trapped inside the dungeon until you die or recall.

This is especially problematic because this is a PvP zone and if they get killed by another player while trapped they'll be unable to retrieve their equipment.

Byrozy

TNT
Yes, this is an issue I've seen it happen to many people where they level up to level 21 and are practically stunned in the dungeon and they either get killed by a mob or player.

thewhizkids

Soulsand
Ya i believe you get 10 redstone dust when you level up. So that you can recall out. Its a decent ''fix'' short term but realy many poeple probably wont even know about the recall skill lol

Is it possible to just make poeple unable to damage players/mobs [or both] in the dungeon if thier level is higher than 20 ? i think this would be a better fix