• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Leather Droprate pretty low

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Not really sure if its a bug or if kainzo/dev has lowered the rate but i have killed 10 Cows a bunch of times now and i got average 3 leather with every try.
Used a Looting III weapon.

I remember the Rates being higher the last time i was farming leather in big amounts.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
It could be a bug though I'd still suggest on holding off on doing this till after the event is over.

I was able to get nearly 10 V relics within a few hours early yesterday, after the server restart I wasn't able to find a single one. The drop rate of souls also was lowered then when the event first started, though in both of these cases it seems like the drop rates were too high to begin with. Even creepers which have nearly always given me gunpowder more often then not drop nothing right now.

My guess is that things should go back to normal when the event ends.

Edit: Still getting one of the event items every few hours though!

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
It could be a bug though I'd still suggest on holding off on doing this till after the event is over.

I was able to get nearly 10 V relics within a few hours early yesterday, after the server restart I wasn't able to find a single one. The drop rate of souls also was lowered then when the event first started, though in both of these cases it seems like the drop rates were too high to begin with. Even creepers which have nearly always given me gunpowder more often then not drop nothing right now.

My guess is that things should go back to normal when the event ends.

Edit: Still getting one of the event items every few hours though!

Before the restart people were getting drops like crazy, and if you did /boost it showed a 1.1 boost until the end of the event (June 29th blahblahtime). After the restart, magma cubes were gone, the drop boost message was gone, and people started complaining.

I would say that drop rates are kinda wonky right now.

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Before the restart people were getting drops like crazy, and if you did /boost it showed a 1.1 boost until the end of the event (June 29th blahblahtime). After the restart, magma cubes were gone, the drop boost message was gone, and people started complaining.

I would say that drop rates are kinda wonky right now.

k. then ill wait till a bit after the event ended and test it again.