• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[lawful neutral] Frosbakken

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Frosbakken

Upon the hill next to a river that is now frozen but was probably not frozen at some point in the planet's past or will maybe become unfrozen due to global warming or will never be unfrozen or never was unfrozen because this is Minecraft, there is a small settlement of northern settlers. This settlement is known as Frosbakken, and is currently neutral but may resort to joining PvP and stuff if we get more PvP'ers in the town. Frosbakken is dedicated to the northern lifestyle, whether it be ice fishing and raging when the ice refreezes, or running around in a coat screaming viking war songs. Whatever the case, all are welcome into the frozen town of Frosbakken. On a side note we're currently not at war with any town, but we do have allies!
Mayor: mikehk
SiC: @uberdiesel
TiC: @brawler1500
allies: Wyndham, Raubtier, Roanoke, cobalt, lostparadise, enchantedhollow

enemies: none really, just get raided alot by almost everyone
global warming status: currently stable
Hardcore level currently: medium, 5
current members:

@uselesshobo
@jjgameguy

Heads up! taxes are now being implemented into Frosbakken! The tax is a meager 40s per week, due dates will be Fridays. If one payment is missed, and you miss one other, you will be kicked!

Application!
IGN:
level:
future class/
profession plans:
humor level (1-10):
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc):
how long have you been on Herocraft:
what's your play schedule look like? (days/hours):
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both:
can you think on your own without an adult:

what MOBA do you play (LoL, dota, smite, etc):
if Dota, what's your steam name:

If you are accepted, message mikehk, uberdiesel, or brawler150 ingame for location and the chat channel password.

Last edited:
Spacevikingguy (but I'm a girl)
17 years old
none yet!
... 8?
PVE building, ROLEPLAY!
a few days
I can listen
I'm seventeen. I already think adults are useless... mostly... I kinda like relationship rp.

Moralsk

Gold
I personally can't see why not to accept you, except for the fact you've already applied to other towns. Can you confirm which town you want to join? We can't have poorly mixed loyalties etc.

I personally can't see why not to accept you, except for the fact you've already applied to other towns. Can you confirm which town you want to join? We can't have poorly mixed loyalties etc.
to be honest, I applied to two to see more about them. Can you tell me more about your RP and local biomes?

Moralsk

Gold
I like to RP to a certain extent. I'm not typically the type that will say "Men behind the crenelations sire!" as that's a bit awkward but I'm actually adding roleplay aspects to our castle. I.e I'll have a dining hall. Obviously there isn't really a point to a dining hall as far functionality goes but I'm adding one for the sake of RP. Mikehk I'll let speak for himself.

We live in an arctic biome, and no where else.

As far as RP goes, if you want to learn and speak Norwegian and/or Old Norse with someone, I'm your guy. A lot a better at the former than the latter currently but latter is in progress ;)

I like to RP to a certain extent. I'm not typically the type that will say "Men behind the crenelations sire!" as that's a bit awkward but I'm actually adding roleplay aspects to our castle. I.e I'll have a dining hall. Obviously there isn't really a point to a dining hall as far functionality goes but I'm adding one for the sake of RP. Mikehk I'll let speak for himself.

As far as RP goes, if you want to learn and speak Norwegian and/or Old Norse with someone, I'm your guy. A lot a better at the former than the latter currently but latter is in progress ;)

can you play tonight? ((I now like you much better than other town forever and ever!))

...?

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Spacevikingguy (but I'm a girl)
17 years old
none yet!
... 8?
PVE building, ROLEPLAY!
a few days
I can listen
I'm seventeen. I already think adults are useless... mostly... I kinda like relationship rp.
Sorry for the late reply, i still have school and a job in the way of gaming time. Accepted, I like the fact that you like role-playing on Minecraft.

Sorry for the late reply, i still have school and a job in the way of gaming time. Accepted, I like the fact that you like role-playing on Minecraft.
Yeah!
I'm glad I signed this town charter.
Humorous Neutral Nordic Role Play!
*hugs* I'm gonna be on for a little tonight (but not too long sorry), about 11 hours from now? I would appreciate it if you were there to invite me IG.

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
Given the name of this town, I feel like I should be involved somehow...

... but, alas, I am a lone wolf. A lone, road-building, wolf.

I will probably build a road to/from your town at some point, though! Good luck!

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Paul_Bakken a road to and from the graveyard would be cool. it's already pretty direct, but it'd fit more into the RP aspect. also the name doesnt have anything to do with your name, just a coincidence, unless your name is is Norwegian... im at school right now, using a browser that bypasses the security, so i can't get on for about 6 hours...

Moralsk

Gold
@Paul_Bakken That would be awesome, but perhaps wait a while because we might end up changing location if there's an ice pillar biome on the map when 1.7 comes out.

@Paul_Bakken a road to and from the graveyard would be cool. it's already pretty direct, but it'd fit more into the RP aspect. also the name doesnt have anything to do with your name, just a coincidence, unless your name is is Norwegian... im at school right now, using a browser that bypasses the security, so i can't get on for about 6 hours...
@Paul_Bakken That would be awesome, but perhaps wait a while because we might end up changing location if there's an ice pillar biome on the map when 1.7 comes out.
are you going to be on today?

Frosbakken

Upon the hill next to a river that is now frozen but was probably not frozen at some point in the planet's past or will maybe become unfrozen due to global warming or will never be unfrozen or never was unfrozen because this is Minecraft, there is a small settlement of northern settlers. This settlement is known as Frosbakken, and is currently neutral but may resort to joining PvP and stuff if we get more PvP'ers in the town. Frosbakken is dedicated to the northern lifestyle, whether it be ice fishing and raging when the ice refreezes, or running around in a coat screaming viking war songs. Whatever the case, all are welcome into the currently charted town of Frosbakken. On a side note we're currently not at war with any town, nor are we allies with any town. It would be cool to have some allies though...
Mayor: mikehk
SiC: @Moralsk
allies: none
enemies: none
global warming status: currently stable
Hardcore level currently: low
current members:
@dragonxcv
@xXxTakumaxXx
@whatdays
@Billcoop13
@spacevikingguy

Application!
IGN:
humor level (1-10):
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc):
how long have you been on Herocraft:
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both:
can you think on your own without an adult:

where are you guys?!

IGN: Damir1999123
current class/proffesion lost soul
humor level (1-10): 8
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): pve
how long have you been on Herocraft: couple of weeks
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: most likely both
can you think on your own without an adult: yes

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Damir1999123
current class/proffesion lost soul
humor level (1-10): 8
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc): pve
how long have you been on Herocraft: couple of weeks
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both: most likely both
can you think on your own without an adult: yes
it appears Moralsk likes you, so I'll attempt to trust his judgement. accepted.

IGN: necrophoros
current class/profession:Lost soul, crafter
future class/profession plans: pyromaner, scribe
humor level (1-10):9
current interests (mining, pvp, pve, building, etc):mining, pvp, pve, exploring, RP
how long have you been on Herocraft:2 days
can you use teamspeak, talk or listen or both:both
can you think on your own without an adult:yes