• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kthom299's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthom299

TNT
IGN: kthom299
Muted by: @(kenneth_chow)
Time of mute: 2:05pm AEST
Server/Channel: All channels.
Reason for mute: Bypassing mute
Your story: Overview. I was being harrased by some dude who wouldn't chill out because we are both gay, He ended up harrasing and spamming me so i was hash and cruel since negativity gets rid of people, anywhoot when i finally got help as to how to personally mte (/ignore) i was muted from the Out Of Character channel, so being te ussual me i made do with pretty much every channel, some square on her highhorse got mad since i was in the HelpMe channel occaisionally talking ( i was barely using it , since i was reading the creepy things and whatnot in the sex channel... (btw probs make a ??? channel for random crap) so now we are at the moment where someone asked a question and i helped them. I decide to keep assisting them a bit although it really wasnt required at this point just general knowledge. Then i go back to Ch Sex and bget bored and talk to a few peeps. Lady Square Hi-Horse appears in the tall grass while im confused as hell since a wither pet appeared randomly for me... (Dude wtf is with that) anywhoot i die and go to ch sex again and i try going back but im completely muted.... *Refer to other mute appeal for saner story*

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: kthom299
Muted by: @(kenneth_chow)
Time of mute: 2:05pm AEST
Server/Channel: All channels.
Reason for mute: Bypassing mute
Your story: Overview. I was being harrased by some dude who wouldn't chill out because we are both gay, He ended up harrasing and spamming me so i was hash and cruel since negativity gets rid of people, anywhoot when i finally got help as to how to personally mte (/ignore) i was muted from the Out Of Character channel, so being te ussual me i made do with pretty much every channel, some square on her highhorse got mad since i was in the HelpMe channel occaisionally talking ( i was barely using it , since i was reading the creepy things and whatnot in the sex channel... (btw probs make a ??? channel for random crap) so now we are at the moment where someone asked a question and i helped them. I decide to keep assisting them a bit although it really wasnt required at this point just general knowledge. Then i go back to Ch Sex and bget bored and talk to a few peeps. Lady Square Hi-Horse appears in the tall grass while im confused as hell since a wither pet appeared randomly for me... (Dude wtf is with that) anywhoot i die and go to ch sex again and i try going back but im completely muted.... *Refer to other mute appeal for saner story*
There is no need to create another appeal. Use the one you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.