• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JWP's Single Player Mod of the Week

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello im jwp, if you dont know me, then your obviously not whitelisted on this server. If you do know me, then you just earned yourself 200 trophies points.

Anywho, since i always play random single play mods, i decided to start up a single player mod of the week. enjoy.

Week of October 9/15 2011​
John-Dont be deceived by his name
J9iZv.png
This mother trucker has 10x speed of any other mob and has 30 hp, his attacked gain more damage with each attack and with his creepy layout, i find him to be a perfect mob for the holiday season.​

Week of October 16/22 and 23/29 2011​

Because of my lateness this week will have a whole thread of mods too look at, made by none other than jamioflan, its.....​
Flan's Mods : Planes, WW2 Guns, Vehicles, PlayerAPI, Moods, MpUtils, Teams

These mod is what i'd call Battlefield 3: The Non Shity Version​

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Maybe make a mod that turns the REGULAR minecraft world into nether mats? obsidian trunks for trees, glowstone leaves for trees, lava for water, soulsand for sand, netherrack for grass and stone... eh?