• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /junk command

AtomicTempest

Legacy Supporter 9
Make something like trash can like /junk cobblestone amount so if you are mining you dont need to throw it out and make yourself laggy and server

Dewyn

Retired Staff
I like this. I toss down so many stacks of cobblestone/andesite/diorite/granite; the new stone blocks just make it worse because they take up more inventory space and everything.

Maybe have another command ("/dispose" or something) so when you pick up cobblestone/etc. it automatically deletes itself. That way you can just collect ores/relics/symbols or whatever and not have to stop every fifty blocks to empty your inventory of the four different stone types.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
We could easily grant the /clear -- command, which would clear your inventory (not hotbar/armor) --- but could that be abused? heh
Except for denying raiders your loot I dont see how.

"Oh no I'm about to die? Let me just /clear so they get nothing"
That's about it.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I can see a lot of people doing this though...
A lot of people dump stuff into chests before being trying to defense.

Also, would it be possible to make a skill out of it?

/skill junk
0 Cost, .5s CD (Essentially once Global CD is over you're good to go)

It procs the /clear command but cannot be used in combat, or 30 seconds after combat ends (To prevent people from running just out of combat and then doing this)

No idea if the last part is possible, but if it can be controlled via Heroes skill that would help.