• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jrr_'s Architect Application

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Jrr_ formally jrr5556
  1. Position applying for: Architect
  2. Age|Timezone: 17, AEST
  3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years.
  4. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have held the architect role in the past up until my ban many months ago. I haven't run into any trouble since that except with a misunderstanding with Kain (we are now fine) I have helped build the last two spawns of the past maps, I planned a lot of the pve map spawn on aegis and was one of the three or four main builders in constructing this maps spawn and other parts. I have helped with other projects in the past and I wish to continue making projects here on herocraft.
  5. Post screen shots of your creation here I really only have old builds -> http://imgur.com/QncAlM7,B600bhy,vvhiEXP,wanNyFk,CVgWc5p,Qaq9fAs,jXVbvRt,uGbCdN4,zvhOd8Q,uhtrmrX#0
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: On my last application it was possibly to early to apply for this job straight after being unbanned as Jonsoon said he does not doubt my ability but said to wait some time. It has now been a while and would love to get working again here.
Please notice me and give me a second chance
-Jrr

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Bump, with factions coming to Herocraft I feel like I could help with the building of a new spawn and I also think that Herocraft is in need of a brand new spanking hub.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I see you have some "Old" builds done here, I would like to see some more Large Scale builds, so I can get the idea of how good you are at them ( Like spawn for instance ).

Take your time, impress me. Get back to me when its done
Will do, thanks

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
@devotedworker I had some really nice builds on my single player world but they I accidentally deleted it around a month ago and was unable to recover it. These are 3 other screenshots I have that I built recently.
  • First picture is an arena I built 3 months ago
  • Second is the Freepers base I built on another server in SURVIVAL about a month ago (I'll log onto the server soon and take a pic of the inside of the mountain)
  • Third is a boat from about 2 months ago I built with someone else.
http://imgur.com/a/9A9PH

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@devotedworker I had some really nice builds on my single player world but they I accidentally deleted it around a month ago and was unable to recover it. These are 3 other screenshots I have that I built recently.
  • First picture is an arena I built 3 months ago
  • Second is the Freepers base I built on another server in SURVIVAL about a month ago (I'll log onto the server soon and take a pic of the inside of the mountain)
  • Third is a boat from about 2 months ago I built with someone else.
http://imgur.com/a/9A9PH
Please do take more pictures, but if you can, use the Default Pack in the Future. Ik the Forum says to use the Resource pack on the Server, but default makes it easier on the eyes >.<

Also, I'd like you to make a Specific Build trying to show off your Large Scale build stuff, preferably a Town Wall, a Gate, a Mountan with an Gate , Ect. Something that shows you can do a Large Scale build while retaining Detail. Something that could be used in a Spawn

While some of your examples are Large Scale, try to do something specific to show off :p

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
http://imgur.com/a/PkVMI

@devotedworker This is what I could gather

1st, The build I posted before but it is where I built it in survival in a mountain.

2nd, Was an unfinished part inside the mountain where the housing was located.

3rd, A house

4th, A really dope castle I made BUT lost the friggen world, could re make it.

5th, Just another angle of it

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
*Sigh*

@Admins For tag. Accepted.

If you do ANYTHING that breaks any of the Architect Rules or rules of common ethics, your out. No Second chances. This IS your second chance, and I take the fact that I gave you one VERY seriously... So don't be stupid :p

Off of that Serious note

Welcome to the Architect Team! ( Again )

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
*Sigh*

@Admins For tag. Accepted.

If you do ANYTHING that breaks any of the Architect Rules or rules of common ethics, your out. No Second chances. This IS your second chance, and I take the fact that I gave you one VERY seriously... So don't be stupid :p

Off of that Serious note

Welcome to the Architect Team! ( Again )
I'll be waiting on my perms so I can get to work, long weekend so I have some time!