• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jonsoon's Guide Application

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft IGN: Jonsoon

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 22 | -7 (MST)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over three years

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have been a Guide before and I loved it. I like helping new people and providing them with information. Some people may even say I was good at it!

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was first accepted as a Guide two years ago and held onto it for about a year and a half. It was my favourite staff position I have held. Last summer I reluctantly stepped down from my position due to a promotion that I did not agree with and wanted to avoid any issues that could have arisen.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Minecraft IGN: Jonsoon

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 22 | -7 (MST)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over three years

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have been a Guide before and I loved it. I like helping new people and providing them with information. Some people may even say I was good at it!

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was first accepted as a Guide two years ago and held onto it for about a year and a half. It was my favourite staff position I have held. Last summer I reluctantly stepped down from my position due to a promotion that I did not agree with and wanted to avoid any issues that could have arisen.

I've personally witnessed you as a Guide and feel you would make a great addition to the team again. Give me a few days to assess the current Guide situation and I would love to have you on the team. In the mean time, would love to see an increased tour presence! Thanks for applying and I will get back to you shortly.