• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

johnnie whitelist app

johnnie

Wood
In game name: myjohnnie.

Location and age:Victoria, age 14.

Previous bans: No bans on this server cos i've never been on it and no bans on any other server.

Referrals: YOUTUBE :D

Reason I should be accepted: I am a user who doesn't grief, enjoys pvp and doesn't ragequit
everytime i lose my stack of diamonds. And this is by far the most epic minecraft server i've ever seen.

Special Key: HCM9

Additional Info: I am generally a friendly guy who doesn't troll or grief but that doesn't mean i'm Confuscius and I got like eternal patience. I do get pissed sometimes. Sorry if the app isn't good enough i'm not that good at describing myself =(

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

johnnie

Wood
1.In game name: Myjohnnie
2.Location and age:Victoria, Australia 13
3.Previous bans(Including other servers) None
4.Referrals:none
5.Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am generally a fun guy (IMO) and I can work with others. I am also a pretty enthusiastic pvper and like I said above, I do not get too annoyed if I lose a fight . I also have a forgiving attitude (not extremely forgiving as I have been known to hold grudges on people that have killed me on other servers) and will do my best to help everybody I can the best I can. I have also played other RPG's like World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3(dunno if LoL counts so I won't say that) so I have some experience in the leveling and class department
6.How did you hear about Herocraft: YOUTUBE :D
7.Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes I have =]
8.Special key: HCM9
9.Additional Info: I look forward to playing on this server and hopefully become a ranger. And yes, I am Asian :D

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Bring up other profiles you've made in the past for other games. That may help.

johnnie

Wood
That is up to you to find out; PM me when you've figured it out.
I have some "proof" that I am 15. It's that I set my birthday to March 4 1996 which indicates im 15 yrs old and I can only change it by contacting an admin. If you ask any admin I guarantee they will you I have NEVER asked them to reset my birthdate. so there :D

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
If you have a Xbox Live, PSN, Steam or some other thing like that, post a screenshot capturing your age in it. Multiple sources will be needed to make sure that it is consistent.