• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jdyoungs' trade chat appeal

Should jdyoungs be unmuted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdyoungs

TNT
IGN:jdyoungs
Muted by: @Kainzo/Kainzilla
Time of mute:2109PST
Server/Channel:Trade chat
Reason for mute: Your story: I recently purchased 5 loot crate keys and wished to sell some. So I did for 20 souls each. I was indeed going for 200, but a typo is a typo, so I just went with it since fudgeskull, my townmate, was one of the offers. I would say I'm sorry, but that would be a lie. I kind of like being a red name in the channel list - it gives my name a certain "pop" in a sea of white. Also it makes me look like a badass; a hardened criminal who has seen some shit. However, I was advised by my lawyer, realmatt10000 to make a case, so here I am. Unmute me. Or don't. Just give me huggggg, pleasssse.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN:jdyoungs
Muted by: @Kainzo/Kainzilla
Time of mute:2109PST
Server/Channel:Trade chat
Reason for mute: Your story: I recently purchased 5 loot crate keys and wished to sell some. So I did for 20 souls each. I was indeed going for 200, but a typo is a typo, so I just went with it since fudgeskull, my townmate, was one of the offers. I would say I'm sorry, but that would be a lie. I kind of like being a red name in the channel list - it gives my name a certain "pop" in a sea of white. Also it makes me look like a badass; a hardened criminal who has seen some shit. However, I was advised by my lawyer, realmatt10000 to make a case, so here I am. Unmute me. Or don't. Just give me huggggg, pleasssse.
Unmuted - it appeared to be trolling, hagg

Status
Not open for further replies.