• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jdyoungs' application

jdyoungs

TNT
  1. In-game name: jdyoungs
  2. Location & Age: Washington, USA "&" 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None now
  4. Referral(s): casey1003, realmatt10000
  5. Reason you should be accepted: None really, I'm just the anonymous surfer. I've already read a large part of the wiki out of intrigue, and I do find it intriguing in that I enjoy reading the nuances of implementation of the Heroes plugin, and Herocraft seems to use all aspects of its implementation capabilities, which I find rather rare and gives props to the dev team here, as from what I recall, it's by no means the most well documented plugin for its scope of use. Such a commentary is by no means indicative of my character, but I hope that it exemplifies that I favor research in advance, to which I shall append that I do such for all games, and Minecraft servers are by no means an exclusion. I have a gravitation toward redstone, however I am also aware of its server usage capacity, and so I shall in advance note that I will adhere to any sort of redstone rules or precedents put forth(although I am unable to find such on the wiki itself; perhaps something on this should be added?). However, due to my building on multiplayer servers that have since map reset or died, alongside my general aversion to screenshotting, I am unable to visually support these claims and shall thus leave it to here-say. Nevertheless, I can/have built structures, and while I am by no means aesthetically gifted, I usually do not build eyesores as per general consensus, nor do I condone any sort of standalone pixel art. Probably my biggest selling point is that I don't complain, and if I do, usually it's more along the lines of asking for clarification to a line of thought dissenting with my own so that I may better understand a judgement that from the present I would disagree upon. Also, I'm not a dud in the head(though that assertion may be biased).
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: One of my 'accomplices'(I mean that not in a malicious sense but rather as a means of endearment toward our grouped actions in respect to Minecraft), realmatt10000, mentioned this server upon voicing his disapproval of the current state of affairs on a server that we were then present on. He himself heard it from a friend by the account name of casey1003, as I recall.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep, a little while ago
  8. Additional Info: I've been a lackey chat moderator for the prior server I play(ed) on, yes, most notably I use two tenses to distinguish my ambivalence in application, which while may be detracting from the overall impact of my application, but moreover the rules assert that one must maintain honesty, and thus I am. I say this in that I may continue to 'main' the prior depending on its direction of 1.2 updating progress, which depends little on my thoughts and is thus conducive to chance in my perspective. Nevertheless, this server looks like a scrumptious(yes, servers are edible from my tautology) plan b to the point that I may just migrate regardless. I hope to see you all in game, and if any sort of further clarification is needed, I more than happy to provide some sort of long-winded(possibly conceited?) answer to any further queries put forth. Thank you for reading my banter!
    ~JD

Edit: actually answered number 6...

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ahahaha, its like you used a thesaurus on every other word. xD

But nice app, welcome to Herocraft. Check your PMs!

jdyoungs