• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jackieo000's Whitelist Application

jackieo000

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: jackieo000
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from a server before.
  4. Referral(s): I have no referrals
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it by searching "Minecraft MMORPG Servers" in google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes, I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well after reading over the rules (and after accedentaly breaking one) I thought I would be a perfect person to have on the server. I have been looking around for a fun and exciting MMORPG style Minecraft server for sometime and finally came across this website and thought it look good so I checked out the rules and the wiki and it turned out to be the one just right for me.
  9. Special Key: {HCJ10}
  10. Additional Information: I am a very relaxed person not prone to "snapping". When I am not playing Minecraft I am attending school and dance classes. I think this makes me a very commited person and not someone who gives up easily.
@_KittyGotWet_

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Hello,

It is stated in the rules that you cannot personally go to proctors in order for them to review your whitelist app. You have to wait for your turn to be reviewed. This is the strife that is coming from this.

This proves that you either did not read the rules, or did not comprehend them properly. Either way, at this present time you will not be allowed on the server unless you re-read the rules in their entirety.

Once you have done this, and have amended your application in any way possible that you think would better your chances, tag @_KittyGotWet_ and then it will be re-reviewed.

jackieo000

Dirt
I had read the rules on the wiki and it makes no mention what so ever about contacting proctors directly I will fix my application as I was unaware of this problem but I think the rules page should be fixed

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I had read the rules on the wiki and it makes no mention what so ever about contacting proctors directly I will fix my application as I was unaware of this problem but I think the rules page should be fixed

I specifically told you myself via pm this morning not to contact staff. In addition I linked you the thread that is titled "Read before applying".

The rule is there in big red letters, so you cannot claim ignorance in this issue.

My PM for reference:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

You are not supposed to contact staff to have your application reviewed. Doing so will cause it to be ignored/denied.

Proctors are human unfortunately. They will review it when possible. It is not uncommon for someone to wait a few hours before the application is reviewed. Just be patient =)

It was sent at 5:15 am PST and you replied after that you understood.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
@jackieo000 Ok, everything seems to be in order. Please do make sure not to accidently (or purposefully) break another rule. Welcome aboard and have a nice time. ;)