• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

J2BH Event team application

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: J2BH
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 2 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: Event team members should be very optimistic and energetic, and ready to make/host the best events players could have. As a guide I already love to help players and try to make their game experience the best possible. As an event team member, I can even better enhance the experience players have on herocraft with fun fair and enjoyable events. I was once a lead event team member on another rpg server that has shut down since. The role was amazing, seeing players lined up outside the event door and watching how they overcome the challenges was a great sight. I've always wanted to relive that experience since, and now I finally get the chance.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: When I first got minecraft, it was around early beta stages. I spend at least a year or 2 learning how redstone works and trying out different things. I doubt I have as much knowledge of redstone now as I did then, but I'd be wiling to relearn. As for building and stuff I think I'm pretty good. I had tons of experience with building as staff on other servers and really enjoyed it.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Uh... The real question is what would be my weakest skill. Jk. I guess my strongest suit would be optimism. I love being an egalitarian too, especially in terms of herocraft. Tbh idk what my strongest skill is really.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: pls.