• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Items missing

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I've seen this happen to a couple of people already but sometimes whenever I die all of my hotbar items just disappear but everything else in my inventory stays. and it happened a few times today so I decided just to report it, a couple of my friends lots valuable items due to this

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
How did you die, were you in the air, was your inventory full?

I know with a full inventory, deathchest can void hotbars/armor since it prioritizes inventory first.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
How did you die, were you in the air, was your inventory full?

I know with a full inventory, deathchest can void hotbars/armor since it prioritizes inventory first.
no my inventory was not full, I even cleaned it out so I only had food and weapons/tools but it still happened

johnnjlee

TNT
no my inventory was not full, I even cleaned it out so I only had food and weapons/tools but it still happened
I have once killed a guy after rooting him in the air and he died and dropped all his stuff. Is it just simply deleting the stuff or is it dropping it and having someone pick up the items or they despawn?

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I have once killed a guy after rooting him in the air and he died and dropped all his stuff. Is it just simply deleting the stuff or is it dropping it and having someone pick up the items or they despawn?
I have no idea, the death chest does not spawn in sometimes

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I have no idea, the death chest does not spawn in sometimes
Oh, if it's death chest I can explain that.

Death chests won't spawn on:
Air (Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's inconsistent)
non full blocks (Slabs, stairs sometimes, snow layers)
Liquids
tall/short grass

It's an issue with deathchest, sadly there's nothing we can do except hope it gets fixed.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Oh, if it's death chest I can explain that.

Death chests won't spawn on:
Air (Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's inconsistent)
non full blocks (Slabs, stairs sometimes, snow layers)
Liquids
tall/short grass

It's an issue with deathchest, sadly there's nothing we can do except hope it gets fixed.
Ok, how do I close this? :confused: