• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ingot blocks back to ingots, or not at all.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
See - http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...riction-on-ingot-blocks-back-to-ingots.53308/

Perhaps users who have no permission to uncraft an ingot block, shouldn't be able to make it in the first place. There has been frustration already brewing up trying to get ingots that were stored as a block.

Better suggestion - Allow everyone to have access to ingot block creation/ingot block deconstruction (ingot to block and vice versa).

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
The first part makes no sense to me. If anything it would be more understandable if only a smith (who by trade is good at working with metals) were the only ones that could make blocks and break them down. Though imo that would be even worse then the way things are right now.

I wish that we had the ability to make and break blocks like we were able to do before but if that is how this map will be it isn't all that big of a deal. So far when I get 18 stacks of iron or whatever I will turn 9 stacks into blocks for storage. If I wish to use it later on I will only have to hire a smith to make them back into ingots. This way makes it so people are ever so slightly more reliant on each other.

If anything I find it more frustrating that I can't make diamond picks any more.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
The first part makes no sense to me. If anything it would be more understandable if only a smith (who by trade is good at working with metals) were the only ones that could make blocks and break them down. Though imo that would be even worse then the way things are right now.

I wish that we had the ability to make and break blockswere able to do before but if that is how this map will be it isn't all that big of a deal. So far when I get 18 stacks of iron or whatever I will turn 9 stacks into blocks for storage. If I wish to use it later on I will only have to hire a smith to make them back into ingots. This way makes it so people are ever so slightly more reliant on each other.

If anything I find it more frustrating that I can't make diamond picks any more.

The first part is pretty much what you said about the smith...
I just feel like we shouldn't be able to create the blocks (unless we are a class that handles them) if we can't use them for ingots later.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
The first part is pretty much what you said about the smith...
I just feel like we shouldn't be able to create the blocks (unless we are a class that handles them) if we can't use them for ingots later.
You're right. I derped out there.