• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Inability to Craft Banners

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been working on my personal region and I was excited to put up a nice display of banners on the front. However, when I try to craft any banner other than the black one (according to people in chat), it says "You don't know how to craft banner." I asked in chat if there was a certain class that can craft them but it was confirmed to be a bug.

Thanks!
Greek

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm not sure where the error message comes in, but I understand we can only craft banners at HC based on a BLACK base.

Have another try with a black base - and it would be helpful if you'd report back on your findings here, please.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not sure where the error message comes in, but I understand we can only craft banners at HC based on a BLACK base.

Have another try with a black base - and it would be helpful if you'd report back on your findings here, please.
Black is indeed craftable (just tested). I haven't tried all the other colors besides blue but I'm going to assume Black is the only one that works. it's been a while since I posted this... I know it's not a priority but it would be cool to be able to use all the banners; they look really nice. I don't think this is intentional, at least.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
gonna bump this because it's a month later and still no fix. Really want those cool lookin' banners on my personal region!

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
I've seen blue and white banners recently placed in the Hydra shop in TD.

Is that just dedication with however you make banners to get rid of all the black, or?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
We added changes to the recipe creation to Crafters, so it should have been fixed, whats the specific error you get now?
I still get the same message... it says "You don't know how to craft banner"
I've seen blue and white banners recently placed in the Hydra shop in TD.

Is that just dedication with however you make banners to get rid of all the black, or?

Honestly banners are a totally new thing to me. If there's a workaround to this I'd love to know... but at the moment I've yet to be able to make the blue banners i want to decorate with.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
bump, i know this isn't a priority but i hope it is fixed with the next update. i tried to work around it by filling the entire thing with lapis to make it blue, which worked, but there's no way i've figured out to get a white line down the middle of it unless i have black in it, which i don't want. i still get the same message just to reiterate.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
bump, i know this isn't a priority but i hope it is fixed with the next update. i tried to work around it by filling the entire thing with lapis to make it blue, which worked, but there's no way i've figured out to get a white line down the middle of it unless i have black in it, which i don't want. i still get the same message just to reiterate.
This is odd, because people are crafting banners. I need some people to test the exact thing as a crafter and tell me if its working. @mung3r - did we add the recipe wrong somehow or is there no support for this recipe in Heroes?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Just wanted to update that Kain told me to test this after the 2:30 AM restart last night. Unfortunately this is still an issue as of today at around 7 PM CST

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
It's been about another month since the last time this was bumped, and it still hasn't been fixed. @mung3r, kainzo told me to tag you in this so that it gets fixed