• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Improving Nether Life

Would you want the nether more active and safe?

• Total voters

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Wouldn't it be great if you could do more in the Nether? Many of you will either agree to this or not which is fine. Recently I've been thinking about the Nether and I've came to the conclusion that the Nether isn't really used for much and activity in the Nether is stale. I'm not suggesting that there should be more access to the Nether but that there should be more to do in the Nether and that there should be more of an incentive to go there. There's plenty of ways to do this, so feel free to give me your feedback and ideas!:) But some thoughts I had to improve the Nether's usage is that players should be able to create towns there if you can't already. This would be very interesting and this would make pvp more interesting with 2 active worlds. Pvp in the nether would just be interesting. Another idea I had is that there can be a mini spawn in the nether, so you can be safe when you first arrive there. This spawn would be much smaller and more simpler than the bastion spawn. Another idea I had is that graveyards should be created in the nether. Though these grave yards would have a more unique appearance to match the style of the nether and these graveyards would be much smaller but more common than the bastion ones. I hope you guys like my ideas and I look forward to seeing your thoughts,feedback,ideas and suggestions! Thanks!:)

Arturec

Soulsand
What you are suggesting in the vote is bad. Instead, they should add group raids on large dungeons for Mythic Drop loot and stuff. The Nether is meant to be a large team area (Eg. Not soloable, with pigmen as 3500 hp monsters, and ghasts able to 1shot a level 60 beguiler.)

Towns in the nether would be horrendous, because only Necros can access the nether, and they're the only way out without a /skill recall on another world.

Not only that, but in general, all towns on the same world promotes PVP. (Even if its not by much)