• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Implement Dungeons

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Implement a 20-40 dungeon and an All Levels dungeon. Both with pvp on.

At this point, we don't care if you just Copy and Paste them somewhere in the map, using the builds from previous years.

There is NOT enough content in herocraft. This would be an EASY addition. Why haven't you done this yet, I will never know, but if you don't give people something to do soon, they will not play herocraft.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
^ so true im already done with HC after everyone left. Probably should just reset this map and just take the L and release HC after a week or 2 of fixing up the map and actually putting in dungeons at the beginning not at the end.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
^ so true im already done with HC after everyone left. Probably should just reset this map and just take the L and release HC after a week or 2 of fixing up the map and actually putting in dungeons at the beginning not at the end.
Hate to agree with this but the server should have been ready the day of the map reset. Everyone has already left and the map reseted not too long ago.

R4Z0R_EDGE

Wood
As I can see, HeroCraft used to be better and I'm kinda getting bored already and it hasn't even been a week of me playing...