• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm only mostly dead

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
So, I've been gone for a while and I just wanted to explain why.

There are a few reasons why I haven't logged in or checked the forums in months. Although currently I don't really have a job I am in college which takes up a large majority of my time. Though in my free time I've been playing a few other games and, to my despair, I've started my first MOBA, HoTS :eek: . Which kind of segues perfectly into the next reason why I haven't hopped on in a while.

Since winter of last year I don't know what happened but I just got burnt out of minecraft. Which is odd since I've been playing for a few years and I still love it in terms of the creative element and mechanics: I just temporarily lost the will to "play" (if that makes sense). I'm not quitting mc I just haven't played in a while because of the reasons listed above.

I felt the need to post this and explain because this community is why I stuck with this game. I still remember logging in and being completely lost before meeting @Davros_ and getting into Braavos where I met @Jonsoon and the rest of LO. When I started doing staff stuff to give back to the community @Angyles and I had some fun in ts from time to time making sure the kiddies didn't break the rules. Then over several maps I met more and more people, some chill some wierd.

In short-

I haven't quit mc or hc I just have other interests and obligations. I plan to return in the near future though.

These aren't goodbyes just poking certain people so don't worry if I didn't tag you.
@Admins | @Kainzo : If you wish to remove my titles for the following absence that's fine, I'm surprised you haven't already done it. Just remember I will be coming back soonish™ :)

@Architects : Hopefully you all are productive and doing stuff. Oh and sorry for being dead. Build on!

~Cake

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

There are a few reasons why I haven't logged in or checked the forums in months. Although currently I don't really have a job I am in college which takes up a large majority of my time. Though in my free time I've been playing a few other games and, to my despair, I've started my first MOBA, HoTS :eek: . Which kind of segues perfectly into the next reason why I haven't hopped on in a while.

Since winter of last year I don't know what happened but I just got burnt out of minecraft. Which is odd since I've been playing for a few years and I still love it in terms of the creative element and mechanics: I just temporarily lost the will to "play" (if that makes sense). I'm not quitting mc I just haven't played in a while because of the reasons listed above.

I felt the need to post this and explain because this community is why I stuck with this game. I still remember logging in and being completely lost before meeting @Davros_ and getting into Braavos where I met @Jonsoon and the rest of LO. When I started doing staff stuff to give back to the community @Angyles and I had some fun in ts from time to time making sure the kiddies didn't break the rules. Then over several maps I met more and more people, some chill some wierd.

In short-

I haven't quit mc or hc I just have other interests and obligations. I plan to return in the near future though.

These aren't goodbyes just poking certain people so don't worry if I didn't tag you.
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] | @Kainzo : If you wish to remove my titles for the following absence that's fine, I'm surprised you haven't already done it. Just remember I will be coming back soonish™ :)

[USERGROUP=34]@Architects[/USERGROUP] : Hopefully you all are productive and doing stuff. Oh and sorry for being dead. Build on!

~Cake
We aren't dead yet sir *Salutes* We patiently await your return! ^_^

Ultanian

Portal
Exact same thing here, I still love HC and MC but I've moved on to Hearthstone and Team Fortress 2

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

In short-

[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] | @Kainzo : If you wish to remove my titles for the following absence that's fine, I'm surprised you haven't already done it. Just remember I will be coming back soonish™ :)

[USERGROUP=34]@Architects[/USERGROUP] : Hopefully you all are productive and doing stuff. Oh and sorry for being dead. Build on!

~Cake
Ditto here.
Only instead of other games work takes up my time :(
School laptop can't get here fast enough!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Omg no mention for the giving of the nickname? =P

We used to have such good times together. From the threads we created in the super secret forum, to our TS chats. ^^ I miss you Cake!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

In short-

~Cake
Heh, I was just looking at your profile yesterday wondering where you were and missing you. See ya when we see you.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Omg no mention for the giving of the nickname? =P
It's still the best

Grid_Cake.png