• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

iLoveFishDicks Livestream!

Hey Herocraft I started to livestream the server when I play just for fun and to try and bring more people to the server. It is mostly me terraforming, building, killing mobs, or killing people(; I have also posted it on some other forums I belong to to try and get people to want to play Minecraft and even more important Herocraft.

I am usually most active on weekends and throughout the week after school which is usually 3PM EST to about 11PM EST. Hope you guys enjoy if you care to watch!

http://www.own3d.tv/live/224573

malmenca

Diamond
How about you support him? Instead of being an asshat? Atleast he has good intentions..

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I suggest that you all drop it since Kainzo and all the other staff members have agreed it is, and always was illegal. Take it to the tells if you feel the need to whine about something that has already been resolved.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh, I apologize - I'll post something relevant to this thread.

iLoveFishDicks - I love your livestream! No, serously :) I really do like it and want him to keep it up.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I suggest that you all drop it since Kainzo and all the other staff members have agreed it is, and always was illegal. Take it to the tells if you feel the need to whine about something that has already been resolved.

nobody is holding a gun to your head and telling you to read the forum

I remember after 9/11 when if you criticized the government in any way you were unamerican, I don't want the same kinda stuff on this server

I discuss it because I LOVE this server, and want it to be the best it can be. If the forum was a place where only positive subjects could be discussed the server would be allot shittier because all kinds of problems would go unreported

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
nobody is holding a gun to your head and telling you to read the forum

I remember after 9/11 when if you criticized the government in any way you were unamerican, I don't want the same kinda stuff on this server

I discuss it because I LOVE this server, and want it to be the best it can be. If the forum was a place where only positive subjects could be discussed the server would be allot shittier because all kinds of problems would go unreported
Never said that the forums were a place to post only positive things, but im sure that fishdicks (teehe) would agree it's better to discuss this matter on the post made by xanipher about exploiting or in PM, rather then on his thread for livestreaming.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I hope I'm not hurting the feelings of an exploiter, that would be almost as bad as being robbed from chests you thought were protected