• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IGN:ban

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:
Banned by: i dont know
Time of ban: i dont know
Reason for ban: griefing?
Your story i dont know what i did plz tell me

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:
Banned by: i dont know
Time of ban: i dont know
Reason for ban: griefing?
Your story i dont know what i did plz tell me

There is a zero tolerance for griefing on Greyson and I have you removing a placed redstone block in someone's structure. You did not place the block, and you did not have the right to remove it. It was petitioned, so it was handled.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
omg i remember that im so sorry i thought greifing was okay sisnce i saw so manny griefed structures i thought it was okay. im so sorry:oops:[DOUBLEPOST=1370139460][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for the bad typing i type quiek

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
omg i remember that im so sorry i thought greifing was okay sisnce i saw so manny griefed structures i thought it was okay. im so sorry:oops:

When you walk out of Greyson there are quite a few signs that state griefing is illegal. You are in Tour chat quite a bit and we are always telling people griefing is illegal on Greyson and Bastion.

I will remove this ban sometime tomorrow. Understand the next time you are caught griefing on Greyson you will be banned for a month.