• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

If you're in the mood to be frightened..

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
..Yeah so I'm sure I'm not the only one who's seen this, it's pretty popular on 9Gag. But yeah, as the comic says, don't read it if you have heart conditions and/or are old xD... or you just hate scary shit.

I'm a lover of horror films/games/anything really. It gives me a good laugh from time to time and I enjoy it when something scary causes me to jump out of me seat, hence why my avatar is one of the monsters from Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

I told a few of my friends to read this comic... and I SHOULD'VE recorded their reaction... Think it may have been the funniest thing I've seen in over a month... their faces... It still makes me smile xD

WARNING - If you are going to read this, I suggest you do it on/nearby a toilet. You may shit yourself, depending on how good you can cope with the fear.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue#

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh shit, I slammed my laptop down as soon as the clicking started... god damn you greek

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
If I wanted to be scared I'd be playing Amnesia right now. Oh and it's supposed to be animated, not sure how to find that version of this comic.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
It doesn't really have the full effect when I'm on my phone with the sound off.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Greek I'll give you this. It gave me goosebumps.

good, glad you could handle it. Showed it to some of my other friends today. One did the exact same thing as @Zaspar haha.

We were all in a skype conversation and he got to the first jumpscare and suddenly it said *Friend Has Gone Offline*
My friend and I waiting for his reaction laughed for a straight minute... fucking awesome.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Dropped my laptop at the second animation while I was supposed to be studying and bro was on the sofa across from me. Damn you, Greek. e.e

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah but I'm pretty sure that was rated as the scariest. look at some of the related comics, although idk if they're all translated to english...