• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Idea: Dragoon's guild

Should there be a Dragoons guild?

• Total voters

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I've talked about it with a lot of my fellow high-jumpers and we mostly agree that having a dragoons guild would be bad ass. Our bases would be accessable only by jump, we'd travel in packs, and go on adventures seeking fame, fortune, bitches, and other cool stuffs.

Of course non dragoons would not be able to join because, well, they're not dragoons. Anyhow, I would apreciate feedback from all you light footed, lance wielding, flying, madmen

EDIT: Want to join? apply now

IGN:
Are you a Dragoon? (Must be yes to be accepted):
Current lvl:
Other masteries:
Current town / alignment:
How long have you been playing HC?:
Interest in leadership position?:
If yes, provide age:
Other:

c12095

Holy Shit!
I think that would be a really good idea Stronghold, we need to think of a good location along with a design that will only be jump acceptable, and as Danda said it will most likely be Blink accessible.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I've ben invisioning a tower made of ice! I've been stocking up on it for some time now.... And i'm sure we can fix the blink problem.

Mass genocide on all wizards

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Only possible to join if you are currently a dragoon? What if you master dragoon, join the guild and then switch class? You know i like to switch classes...

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm already in Northern Hero's Guild (NHG). Though this is an epic idea, I won't be leaving them.

Thanks!

- panda

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Thing is, pillars in non-regioned areas and lag everywhere. I do like the idea, though. I designed my house to have a Dragoon-only loft. Maybe when(or if...?) Super-Jump comes in you could have a second level only for "advanced" members. :> And of course the Academy is ready to ally with any official guild you whip up (no hating on Wizards unless Domi gets grandfathered in!).

Name suggestion: Use "corps" in the name. Dragoon Corps sounds awesome.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm already in Northern Hero's Guild (NHG). Though this is an epic idea, I won't be leaving them.
But ye like Panda I'm already a Hell Rider so sadly I won't be joining either.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Sadly we are the most lag hindered class I believe lol. But I still think this is an idea worth perusing!

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Dragoons have always been a decent class. However, due to server restrictions regarding lag etc. has severely limited their abilities in combat. I wish you luck on your goal but they are easily defeated by any lvl 30 Samurai. Although they are a bit easy, many of them at once would surely dominate.

S

ShizzDawgg

^ is a whore.
Nah i'm kidding shorty.. xD
Anyways, Dragoon's in a pack don't really have a weakness.. well unless they went up against like ninja guild or something like that, which doesn't even exist.. So yeah, you guys would probably dominate :D

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Dragoons are like Snipers and jackals, They work best in pairs, and it that doesn't work they hunt in a pack

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Sadly I have gone to take shelter from the lag under the Samurai tent. When there comes a time that I can cast Jump during high traffic periods and actually be able to leave the ground consistently then I will consider returning to my original class. Oranglicious is a Dragoon at the moment though. ^_^

Sadly I have gone to take shelter from the lag under the Samurai tent. When there comes a time that I can cast Jump during high traffic periods and actually be able to leave the ground consistently then I will consider returning to my original class. @Oranglicious is a Dragoon at the moment though. ^_^

Oranglicious OP nerf Oranglicious =[

organicmom

Legacy Supporter 3
i can find us a location keep it safe and donate materials just tell me the general ares you would like the guild to be. North south east west pick one of these and i will be able to start searching