• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I_love_miners trade mute appeal

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:I_love_miners
Muted by: don't know
Time of mute: august 28th
Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: I said 'witness' in trade chat when a trade went down and was confirmed
Your story: Yep, I admit it, I said it. I promise not to be witness to trades going down in the future. I should have just let the trade participants handle their own trade. Sorry again for this serious offense

alright, its been over a week I think. if you wanna unmute me that would be great. if not, it's also ok. but if you unmute me, ill consider taking you to the slipknot show

edit #2 Is there a reason why I have 'insufficient privileges to reply here.' it makes it difficult to get my edits noticed since i can't bump the the thread by replying

@Angyles

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:I_love_miners
Muted by: don't know
Time of mute: august 28th
Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: I said 'witness' in trade chat when a trade went down and was confirmed
Your story: Yep, I admit it, I said it. I promise not to be witness to trades going down in the future. I should have just let the trade participants handle their own trade. Sorry again for this serious offense

You were a "witness" to a troll by two other individuals. You know the rules and what is and what is not allowed in Trade.

The mute can stay for a week, tag me on this thread next week.