• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I Think im gone

skyboy49707

Obsidian
It seems that no one on hear likes me. I feel like the red headed step child that no one wants. Ill still be on every once and a while but it will be a bit. @Barnubus @Brutalacerate @Symbolite @victim130 if we have another pizza party let me know. Ill be inactive in game but ill make sure I check the fourms

*Un wanted Sky out*

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Sky, if you feel lonely join a new part of the community. Like Solitude or Oblivion! :)

Trust me, that's how I managed to get into DG.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
It seems that no one on hear likes me. I feel like the red headed step child that no one wants. Ill still be on every once and a while but it will be a bit. @Barnubus @Brutalacerate @Symbolite @victim130 if we have another pizza party let me know. Ill be inactive in game but ill make sure I check the fourms

*Un wanted Sky out*
Haha, its only politics, if anyone truly hates you in the real world over HC, they got problems. Although, you are always welcome to play here, Kain might think he "Owns" the server, but I think we all own it even if only by a little bit. Just, next time, pick a faction to be loyal to :p politics get scary if you turn on too many sides :D And you can count on being invited to the fray when we webcam it up, with Neotetero being gone, noone else can go shirtless like you can!

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Haha, its only politics, if anyone truly hates you in the real world over HC, they got problems. Although, you are always welcome to play here, Kain might think he "Owns" the server, but I think we all own it even if only by a little bit. Just, next time, pick a faction to be loyal to :p politics get scary if you turn on too many sides :D And you can count on being invited to the fray when we webcam it up, with Neotetero being gone, noone else can go shirtless like you can!

Thats thing politics are fucking stupid. It just doesnt make any sense how people can get so mad in a game.

Sky, if you feel lonely join a new part of the community. Like Solitude or Oblivion! :)

Trust me, that's how I managed to get into DG.

Not wanted in Either of those places.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't have such a dark-lighted view of Herocraft :p Again, it's only a game! It's not about being wanted, but more about having fun within a constantly expanding community :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yep.

It's a server / game / community. Don't like it? Go play a different game, I hear Smite is pretty popular atm :)

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Yep.

It's a server / game / community. Don't like it? Go play a different game, I hear Smite is pretty popular atm :)
Like i could run smite on my abacus. It barely runs minecraft and teamspaek at the same time.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
If people don't like you i would say....
Find new people to hang out whit,
I'm almost sure the people in my town (belegost) won't hate you.
And it's many other towns whit a lot of new players who never have met you :p

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, its only politics, if anyone truly hates you in the real world over HC, they got problems. Although, you are always welcome to play here, Kain might think he "Owns" the server, but I think we all own it even if only by a little bit. Just, next time, pick a faction to be loyal to :p politics get scary if you turn on too many sides :D And you can count on being invited to the fray when we webcam it up, with Neotetero being gone,
noone else can go shirtless like you can!

Neotetro is not gone, Neotetro got a new job and will be on more once things settle down. My shirt shall fly in the dawn sun once again

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

*Un wanted Sky out*
I miss yyooh! Skyboy, get a mic, will make you get in to herocraft 10x more, js.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I've never had a crash on smite. :p

I have a Nvidia Geforce Graphics card, and I think the drivers may not be updated, so it just buttfucks the game completely when lots of things happen on the screen.