• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I am Banned....And I Am Guilty SomeHow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin37

Wood
IGN:nin37
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban:28-08-2016 at 15:54
Reason for ban:Illegal Client Mods
Your story:I was supposed to use a HeroCraft modpack from the tekkit luncher,but I forgot I was playing with my friend with another Tekkit modpack,I forgot to switch it and when I came on HeroCraft I clicked F..On my "F" Keybind was to get an item to my other hand,meanwhile I clicked F and it was a fly mod installed in that tekkit client,When I saw I was in the air,I disabled it,and then the admin killed me then banned me.I didn't mean to use another tekkit modpack.
I am truly sorry,and I was guilty somehow,I was in the air I didn't meant to fly.I am honest what do you want me to do.Why should I hack on the server when I know that sooner or later I will get banned.I am admiting that I was flying,I didn't mean to.

Last edited:

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:nin37
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban:28-08-2016 at 15:54
Reason for ban:Illegal Client Mods
Your story:I was supposed to use a HeroCraft modpack from the tekkit luncher,but I forgot I was playing with my friend with another Tekkit modpack,I forgot to switch it and when I came on HeroCraft I clicked F..On my "F" Keybind was to get an item to my other hand,meanwhile I clicked F and it was a fly mod installed in that tekkit client,When I saw I was in the air,I disabled it,and then the admin killed me then banned me.I didn't mean to use another tekkit modpack.
I am truly sorry,and I was guilty somehow,I was in the air I didn't meant to fly.I am honest what do you want me to do.Why should I hack on the server when I know that sooner or later I will get banned.I am admiting that I was flying,I didn't mean to.

I watched you for a good 10 minutes. You were always critical hitting the mobs. When you got low you flew away.

Does not seem like a "accident" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.