• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /Hub ?

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Currently, the only way to get into another world/server thing is by relogging. Sometimes I get this problem where when I disconnect, I can't reconnect to HC for some time, It just keeps pinging the server, but if there is a /hub command, this will make switching much more convient, and if someone /hubs in combat, it would function the same as a pvp log. So is this even possible? If so, I think it would be very handy!

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't see a problem with that. No different then logging out to go to hub.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Currently, the only way to get into another world/server thing is by relogging. Sometimes I get this problem where when I disconnect, I can't reconnect to HC for some time, It just keeps pinging the server, but if there is a /hub command, this will make switching much more convient, and if someone /hubs in combat, it would function the same as a pvp log. So is this even possible? If so, I think it would be very handy!
This will be coming in.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Awesome! This is that immersion thing again. If I need to disconnect it breaks the atmosphere and reminds me I am playing a game. If you know what I mean? Lol

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
A long warm-up would not save time or enhance the immersion for players, I would expect a smaller warmup and a similar combat log=death rule would function better for both.