• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How is the current state of the Wiki?

Nightroado

Obsidian
I talk about stuff I read from the wiki all the time in Teamspeak just to have someone correct me because it is out of date.

But too lazy to help update it so I guess I can't complain.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
The Wiki is hoooooge - just which bits are you talking about :p ?

I currently have the info to update the classes, skills, exp and damage, and will do this over the next few days. The previous comprehensive update of these sections was done in mid-December. Certainly some aspects have been updated in between, and this should fill in the gaps.

As to other sections of the Wiki ... well, go for it!!! :D

The info currently titled "PvP Arenas" could certainly do with extending to incorporate all the current PvP options offered on the server.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
The Wiki is hoooooge - just which bits are you talking about :p ?

I currently have the info to update the classes, skills, exp and damage, and will do this over the next few days. The previous comprehensive update of these sections was done in mid-December. Certainly some aspects have been updated in between, and this should fill in the gaps.

As to other sections of the Wiki ... well, go for it!!! :D

The info currently titled "PvP Arenas" could certainly do with extending to incorporate all the current PvP options offered on the server.
Oh just the general information. I'm making summaries of certain pages.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Oh, in that case if you're looking at the classes pages, please hang off for a couple of days - I'll let you know when I get through updating them :). Actually, I'll let you know as I get chunks of them done - would that help jaif14?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
All the Crafter classes are up to date. There were very few changes - Miner (SmeltIron cool down); Scribe (Scan cool down/duration); and Smith (Engrave cool down).

On the levelling/Exp page, the exp gained for shearing has been updated.

Well that's the easy stuff done :rolleyes:...

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Warrior classes now up to date. Distance of effect reduced for Bash and Strike (several classes) and Harmtouch (Dreadknight). Paladin - stamina costs on several skills slightly reduced. Samuri - several changes to MortalWound (stamina, duration, period, damage). Warrior - base health increased per level so max HP also increased. Dreadkinght - HP/level decreased so max HP also decreased.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Btw these notes about just about what I've changed in case anyone was going on what was in the wiki. Most of these changes would have been introduced ingame some weeks ago.

Rogue classes up to date. Kick distance reduced (all classes). Rogue - HP inc/level increased so max HP also increased. Ninja - Thievery removed; Blackjack - stun duration reduced; Energize - added some info. Runeblade - Firewave 1 gunpowder only, more fireballs, more damage per. Bard - BoastfulBellow level change; DropTheBass added data.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Caster classes up to date. Scan (all classes) has distance slightly reduced and duration of 2.5 sec. Pyromancer - changes to Kick (as for Runeblade) and Fireblade (as for Runeblade plus slight mana cost increase), also reduced damage from iron, diamond and gold axes. Wizard - Icebolt cool down increased by 1 sec, Port Forestspires coods updated, Bolt and Fireblast cool downs increased slightly, Blink distance increased by 2 blocks. Necromancer - 2 block increase on radius of effect. Beguiler - Wisdom moved from level 15 to 5, Beguile cool down extended from 10 to 15 sec, distance increased slightly, duration reduced from 10 to 7 seconds.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Healer classes up to date. Scan changes in all classes.
Healer - HP increase/level increased, resulting in max HP increase.
Cleric - GroupHeal and FullHeal cool downs both increased, base HP level decreased slightly.
Mystic - Fixed levels for Port, HealingBloom and Invigorate; Rejuvenate mana cost and cool down both increased, tick heal decreased; Port Forestspires coords updated, corrected level at which Port to Spawn is avialable; HealingBloom filled in the gaps and updated heal tick and duration values; Invigorate level changed; Invigorate filled in a few gaps; Chant slight increase in mana cost; reduced base HP and also mana regen amount/tick.
Bloodmage – Added BloodBond at level 5 – more work needed on the description; Transfuse mana gain is 30 up from 15.
Disciple – Changed levels for skills between 5 and 45; changed values for Balance; slight mana cost reduction for IronFist.

All done!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Healer classes up to date. Scan changes in all classes.
Healer - HP increase/level increased, resulting in max HP increase.
Cleric - GroupHeal and FullHeal cool downs both increased, base HP level decreased slightly.
Mystic - Fixed levels for Port, HealingBloom and Invigorate; Rejuvenate mana cost and cool down both increased, tick heal decreased; Port Forestspires coords updated, corrected level at which Port to Spawn is avialable; HealingBloom filled in the gaps and updated heal tick and duration values; Invigorate level changed; Invigorate filled in a few gaps; Chant slight increase in mana cost; reduced base HP and also mana regen amount/tick.
Bloodmage – Added BloodBond at level 5 – more work needed on the description; Transfuse mana gain is 30 up from 15.
Disciple – Changed levels for skills between 5 and 45; changed values for Balance; slight mana cost reduction for IronFist.

All done!
Yay! Thanks soooooo much!
It will be put to good use :)