• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How fast do you type?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Go take the test here and post screenshot with the results in this thread!

http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

Here are my results after my first try, pretty happy with this considering English is my third language.

96_500_0_0_92_3_97.16_4823_170072

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Now what is your speed in your own langauge? ( On the site you can change the language to something else )

My first try on Norwegian Bokmål. It's more difficult because 30% of the words in the test contain atleast one of the letters Æ, Ø or Å which are all the way far-right on the keyboard.

GottaTypeFastNorwegian.png

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2

First try on English. Could have gotten a bit better results if I hadnt started getting awkwardly confused after around halfway in.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I got 114 once but I other then that I average like 90ish and don't feel like taking a test

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
I would post mine, but would make me feel bad; Such a slow typer compared to you guys!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
upload_2014-10-30_21-15-32.png
Too busy listening to the glorious sound of the keyboard to pay attention.

EDIT: Glorious keyboard sounds are necessary. Also, I don't usually read and type back, so that doesn't help.

Last edited:

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Not super fast on my new computer - not very used to this keyboard yet.
~100 WPM I guess

EDIT: http://10fastfingers.com/user/700842/
I've been on there from time to time though ;)

Re-EDIT:
My first try on Norwegian Bokmål. It's more difficult because 30% of the words in the test contain atleast one of the letters Æ, Ø or Å which are all the way far-right on the keyboard.

View attachment 10014
GET ON MY LEVEL, DANISH HAS THE SAME THING

also i'm better at norwegian than danish gg

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not super fast on my new computer - not very used to this keyboard yet.
~100 WPM I guess

EDIT: http://10fastfingers.com/user/700842/
I've been on there from time to time though ;)

Re-EDIT:

GET ON MY LEVEL, DANISH HAS THE SAME THING

also i'm better at norwegian than danish gg
I guess this just confirms the obvious: Danish is bad, and Norwegian should become the official language of scandinavia replacing danish and swedish in their respective countries.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I guess this just confirms the obvious: Danish is bad, and Norwegian should become the official language of scandinavia replacing danish and swedish in their respective countries.
Are you kidding me? "igjen" what the fuck, "igen" is much better - instead let's merge danish and norwegian. That seems like a much better idea... screw swedish though.