• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

History of Blasphemy

Encoded2

Stone
I made this a few months ago and decided I might want to post it here, it is very incomplete, semi- inacurate, doesnt include names, and has spelling errors. I might improve this eventualy if a feel its worth it.

In the land of sanctum everyone was at peace, there were few conflicts and no wars. You could safely walk the roads and hide you’re belongings with little fear of anything happening to them. None of the current factions would provoke a war, as it would surely fall to the combined might of the other nations. However, this was all changed when two new leaders ventured to this land. They quickly realized what was missing, there was little risk of being killed by others and wealth was easily earned and rarely lost. These two leaders decided to end this lazy life style of profit. They would create the first ever town of villains dedicated to making others fail and collecting wealth from their victims. The town would be called Blasphemy, new recruits quickly took up arms and pledged their allegiance to Blasphemy as they all wanted a part in this new war.

No longer could you safely walk the roads of sanctum, around every corner there could be someone waiting to impale you and steal everything you own. Soon the Town grew big enough to become an Empire as more and more towns joined in on the side or Blasphemy. The Empire was named MoB, after the Minions of Blasphemy. Now that Blasphemy had grown to a considerable size, it declared war on the City of Artemis. Months of war followed and neither side gained an advantage, Blasphemy would stay on the offensive but Artemis would sit behind their walls pour lava on them and Taunt the attacking forces.

While this was happening a Town under control of Artemis was at the brink of destruction as Artemis grew larger the Town of Nova slowly lost its members. The Towns mayor sent out for help but Artemis was too busy fighting its was to lend Nova some help. Blasphemy realized that the once great town of Nova was soon to be destroyed, so they decided on a deal with the town Mayor. If Blasphemy sent enough members to Nova so that it could stay alive then Nova would Join the MoB. Although, there were some problems, the rules of Nova prohibited a mayor from disbanding from its Nation unless there was a vote by the citizens of the town deciding to join a new nation. Anticipating that Artemis would try to use this rule against them Blasphemy sent enough New members to Nova so if there was a vote, the majority of the members would choose to join the MoB.

When the day came that Novas departure from Artemis was to be announced the gods of the land decided that, even though the rules allowed the city to leave its current nation. they would not allow it. After this event the Leaders of Blasphemy proposed a new set a rules to fix some of the problems of the land, one of the rules this would fix is the ability to hide inside of your town and avoid all of the enemies damage while being able to lava bucket them. The new set of rules was discussed and no agreement was made. After this the Leaders of Blasphemy decided since the new rule set was not passed, they would be better off moving to a new land were Towns were not protected from robbery and murder.

The members of MoB slowly left and went their separate ways, when Blasphemies protections were destroyed the members of Artemis retaliated by destroying it entirely. After its destruction you could hardly tell it was ever the great empire it had once been. All that was left was a huge crater in the ground and the obsidian walls of its town bank.

When the land of sanctum became the land of Zeal the rule set the Blasphemy originally suggested was finally passed. Although it was to late as the Empire of Blasphemy had already departed. If the rules had been passed sooner, perhaps Blasphemy would be in Herocraft today.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@Encoded2 were you a MoB member? The conflict ended some days before I joined. I have not read this but I plan to once free time presents itself.

aceshooter11

Portal
I like'd some of it, but it is bias view on the war between ORE and MoB.
I wish not to turn this in to a flame war or any shit like that. Just from my perspective from the ORE side of the war it was a lot different mainly was Artemis never had walls. we preferred to be open to new comers and never wanted to close our towns from other to come and see.

Encoded2

Stone
Yes, I realise this is biased and inacurate thats why I said something at the beging of the post. I may fix it and change some things if I feel its worth doing so. I just felt like posting it as it was wastfull to just have it sitting in my documents.