• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heya people!

JustNireon

Wood
Hello everyone!

I'm new on this server and i thought why not introduce myself on the forum. My name is Siem van den Twee i am 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I've started playing since 1.6 Beta and really enjoy it! I accidentaly stumbled upon this server and I've really started enjoying it! I play on this with my friend aapjes008 and he really likes it aswell! Hope to see you on the server

Cya,
Siem (Nireon)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome!

Be sure to check out the wiki at hc.to/wiki and browse the forums to get a good taste of the mechanics and community!

I would be glad to help you if you're ever confused, just PM me in game or on the forums.

Happy Herocrafting!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello everyone!

I'm new on this server and i thought why not introduce myself on the forum. My name is Siem van den Twee i am 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I've started playing since 1.6 Beta and really enjoy it! I accidentaly stumbled upon this server and I've really started enjoying it! I play on this with my friend aapjes008 and he really likes it aswell! Hope to see you on the server

Cya,
Siem (Nireon)
Welcome to Herocraft!

JustNireon

Wood
Welcome!

Be sure to check out the wiki at hc.to/wiki and browse the forums to get a good taste of the mechanics and community!

I would be glad to help you if you're ever confused, just PM me in game or on the forums.

Happy Herocrafting!
I've already read a lot on the wiki :) still though it is a very complex system so i still don't understand every point, But that is also the thing that i like about this server it is so advanced. Not just a simple plain server.