• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heya it's, summer time!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hai,
they really need to open up the leave/absence subforum fr new thread postings again..

because:
These days the heat has hit Norway with overwhelming powers.
The sun is shining bright on the sky, and the air is getting more dry..
This is the sign that summer has come, and it also mean that summer is soon gone.
In a few months rain and wind is coming, with even more overwhelming powers.

Since summer vacation is in the most summer-ish time of year (oblivious), do I have to take action now. I'm going on summer vacation while I can...

I'll be visiting my brother some days, then I'll be traveling to our cabin my the shore. After that the mountains are waiting us. I'll be almost completely gone from herocraft the next 3+ weeks.
I may be able to log on a few times while being with my brother and in the mountains, but I'll not be able to play much. I probably won't do stuff on the wiki either. I hang around on the forums from time to time, but not as often as I use to.

May you all have a fantastic summer, and have an awesome time.

-thor

EtKEnn, judgedread540, MajorasMask, WitchOnaRampage, Ropsux, MultiHeartGold, @morepeopleIforgottotagrightnow,butpleasedon'tkillmeforthat:(

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
while being on my brother in the mountains.

awwwwkkkwarddd........ On your brother, I didn't know you were in to that stuff.
Have fun!! 3 months of summer :'(. In the uk our 4 day summer is about to end. HERE COMES THE RAIN :(

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Is there anyone in Norway who DOESN'T have a log cabin somewhere?

Anyway, when I say the title, this came to mind: