• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft: Remastered, beta coming AUGUST 20th

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Beta is shooting for May 15th. We got a lot to do, however.
If things don't "look good" we'll move the target a bit.
Beta will last 30 days or so.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I... where are all my [Legacy] friends.. Thamer, Apherdite, Draconis, Barnabus, Keache, Spartanman, Xanipher, Vongard, Liqwids, Marshmallowdream, Danda, Brutal? I'm not sure how many of these people were apart of Legacy but their names are stuck in my head. I'm sure I'm missing names. If the Freepers make a come back I'll have to join to keep em away. ;)

Last edited:

Radicos

ICE ICE ICE!
I occassionally return to this website to see if anything is happening, and as it seems, things are happening! Consider me excited!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey peeps, just a quick update.

There's been a few setbacks and a lot on our feature list that we want to grind out. Several people are finding less and less time to do things.

We're still marching forward but we don't want to release something subpar and could use more help.
If you're interested, get with me on discord.

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
Any development? Like some of the other posts I've read here, I thought about HC today and wanted to see how it was going. I missed playing my Druid from back in the day. I also missed the feature that allowed you and your party to teleport to an area and see how long you could last against multiple waves of mobs.(i can't remember what it was called back then)

[[never on the development aspect, apparently I missed the latest posts lol]]

AtomicTempest

Legacy Supporter 9
Any development? Like some of the other posts I've read here, I thought about HC today and wanted to see how it was going. I missed playing my Druid from back in the day. I also missed the feature that allowed you and your party to teleport to an area and see how long you could last against multiple waves of mobs.(i can't remember what it was called back then)

[[never on the development aspect, apparently I missed the latest posts lol]]
It is called mob arena haha

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I probably won't check it out since I have no interest in MC anymore, but still, good luck.

Some good memories here, shame all the old PVP videos have been taken offline, there was some real gems in there.