• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HEROCRAFT MEETING - Sun 1/16 @ 6pm CT

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
[size=x-large][align=center]**************************************
HERE ARE THE CHATLOGS FROM THE MEETING
http://pastebin.com/PyWA2P9j
**************************************[/align][/size]

The monthly meeting for Herocraft will be held on Sunday, January 16th at 6pm CT (that is, 7pm ET/4pm PT). It will be held in the main #DH channel via IRC. Herocraft now uses Gamesurge IRC servers, so please connect to the #Herocraft channel with your IRC client via the irc.us.gamesurge.net server.

You can get to the channel via the Mibbit web client here.

During the meeting, only admins, mods, architects, mayors, their SIC, and T4-T5s will have voice (ability to talk). This is to eliminate unnecessary chatter and maintain a clean chat log. Please try to refrain from speaking out of topic, so that Kainzo and staff can keep the chat itinerary on course.

Topics to be discussed:

1. New Herocraft Forums
2. Map Expansion
3. PvP Rules
4. Wasteland Rules
5. Theft
6. Redstone
7. Spells
8. Travel
9. Townships
10. Map Size
11. Leveling System (currently broken)
12. Next Meeting

Please try your best to attend this meeting. Thank you. :)

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I will be late (posted this on old forums as well)

I get off work at the same time the meeting starts, so I'll be 30 mins or so late to it.

The last meeting was very informative, i'll be at this one and I recommend it to all newbies as you will learn alot

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
If this helps any EU members, CST is 6 hours behind GMT so the meeting will commence at midnight. Which is basically Monday. Or later than that, if you're GMT+ (rest of Europe, Asia) -> http://www.worldtimezone.com/

I probably won't be there because I'd like to sleep more than 4 hours before going to work (that was also my excuse for missing the previous meeting in December) but we'll have to see. Not that I will be missed or anything :sleepy:

Terrafros

Air
As said on the old forums: I'll be trying to attend, but as it's 1AM on a Monday for me, I'm unsure if I'll make it.

Algebraic

Wood
Ill be there, the last one was really great.....i'm not a mayor anymore but i'm an architect (i guess that counts as staff idk)...so do i get the ability to talk?

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4
I won't be there. Can somebody post the conversation again after the meeting like last time?