• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Europe?

What do you think of an European server?

• Yes, but I would stay on US.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would switch over.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, not worth the trouble.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, splits community.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, fuck Europe. USA, USA, USA!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Fire3

Iron
I think it would be a good idea to have a second server located in Europe for all the Europeans who want to enjoy the Herocraft experience. Better ping for Europeans and more people online at regular hours. Twice the population would of course mean twice the trouble, so it's not an easy decision to expand. Not sure if donations from new Europeans joining HC would cover the cost of the server. But thought I'd throw that out there as a possibility :)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I think it would be a good idea to have a second server located in Europe for all the Europeans who want to enjoy the Herocraft experience. Better ping for Europeans and more people online at regular hours. Twice the population would of course mean twice the trouble, so it's not an easy decision to expand. Not sure if donations from new Europeans joining HC would cover the cost of the server. But thought I'd throw that out there as a possibility :)
The connection from EU to US isn't that bad, other people can live with it. I'm in AUS and my connection is terrible.. but I can live for now :3

There is an EU i.p that you can use to connect the the server to give you a bit better connection (eu.hc.to)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Minecraft's popularity is shrinking, so does our playerbase.
If we split it up there will not be enough people to keep the server interesting and to cover the costs.

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't like that idea because I have so many European friends... I would be so depressed if they weren't on the server :'(

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft is a game that has stopped to expand in number of active players.
This means that it will be harder to run servers in the future, that's why I think this is a bad idea.
Yea, it would split the community, but worse, it would make two small servers.
Just look at the numbers, we don't got tons of active players atm.

If Herocraft was a bigger server, maybe..
Beside: it may cause some of the lag to stop, but remember that this is minecraft, and minecraft is a laggy game.

EDIT: ninja'ed bt what.

Fire3

Iron
Minecraft's popularity is shrinking, so does our playerbase.
If we split it up there will not be enough people to keep the server interesting and to cover the costs.
The idea was more to expand than split. Most of us Europeans who already play on HeroCraft don't mind the ping, else we wouldn't be playing. I wouldn't expect many to switch over. Maybe play on both though.