• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Application

Will I be whitelisted?

• Total voters

Timothy

TNT
NOTE: The app is listed as asked
1.godzilla890
2.New Jersey, 11
3.I remember 1 ban from Gazamo which was in the contest area, I couldn't see inside one build, so I clumsily broke a block and realized there were windows on the other end. (BAN) Promise wont happen to you guys.
4.I have reffered this server to my friend and will refer it to my VERY unpopular youtube and other friends
5.I heard about Herocraft from Bebopvox
6.I have voted at MCSL
7.I agree to your Tos and EULA
8.I belive I will be accepted due to me learning about redstone and great mob fighting skills, not PvP
9.{HCG11}
10. I have my own 5 slot whitelist server for only me and my friends, Hosted by HGS (HostedGameServers) and have 3 other friends and 1 guy who used to be my friend yet now hates me. (he will not be reffered)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Alright, there is nothing particularly wrong with your application, but in order to legally accept the TOS and EULA, you have to be 13 or have parental permission. We do like to consider ourselves a mature server, and generally we don't accept anyone under 13, because we don't want to be responsible for things you may come in contact with on our server.

However, we are about to release the server on a grey-list, where you don't actually have to be added...

Timothy

TNT
Alright, there is nothing particularly wrong with your application, but in order to legally accept the TOS and EULA, you have to be 13 or have parental permission. We do like to consider ourselves a mature server, and generally we don't accept anyone under 13, because we don't want to be responsible for things you may come in contact with on our server.

However, we are about to release the server on a grey-list, where you don't actually have to be added...

That's Okay, I am almost 13 anyway. (#LateResponse)