• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Herocook] The start of something wonderful...

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the first ever recipe created by Herocooking, inspired by those who play on Herocraft and the events that occur on the Herocraft Teamspeak. More recipes coming soon. Be ready for greatness.

Backstory, instructions, and pictures all on the document: Click here for Melachi.

QYedOnt.jpg

@Xanipher @Piptendo @unknownloner @TheYeti @Jloy1 @Rida_ @jwplayer0 @Salary22 @Danda @PwnageDude10 @MalachiMcCloud

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I've a friend who is a sous chef at some fancy country club. She loves making new desserts and I shall be asking her to make this for me so I can try it lol

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
I've a friend who is a sous chef at some fancy country club. She loves making new desserts and I shall be asking her to make this for me so I can try it lol
Let her know that the texturing on the milky part is on purpose to counterbalance the smooth gelatin. She'll wonder if that's suppose to be like that or not :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
This is honestly a great idea. Herocraft needs creative minds and even if its not computer-wise!

Now we need to make the Melonmancy Brand Alcoholic Beverages, much like our Newerth Tavern drink menu. @Dielan9999 @ironee212

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
This is honestly a great idea. Herocraft needs creative minds and even if its not computer-wise!

Now we need to make the Melonmancy Brand Alcoholic Beverages, much like our Newerth Tavern drink menu. @Dielan9999 @ironee212
I'm actually a licensed bartender, I could come up with some great drinks for Herocraft. I've actually got my next recipe in the oven right now, expect it today/tomorrow.

Alcoholic recipes will come in the days ahead, once I clean up the mess I made with the whole melachi thing.

nikki3point0

Legacy Supporter 3
Inside joke on herocraft turned into a recipe named and inspired by the player. Make something inspired by herocraft and post up a recipe! :D Herocook!
Oooo fun! O: I might have to jump on this bandwagon if the opportunity presents itself! :D

@victim130 I am in culinary! :D I'm actually going to make a thread about my super big project of the semester once I finish all the details. :3

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Oooo fun! O: I might have to jump on this bandwagon if the opportunity presents itself! :D

@victim130 I am in culinary! :D I'm actually going to make a thread about my super big project of the semester once I finish all the details. :3
That's awesome, I took some classes a few years ago and have been tempted to go back to school for it. I wish you luck with it :D