• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald Application: Barnubus

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Barnubus/23

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. What's your favorite color?: Unsure. Mostly greys and pinks.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): PST

5. Do you have a youtube/twitter?: I have a youtube account, and I now have a Twitter.

6. What are your areas of expertise?: I am creative; I have done a number of artistic jobs for both professional and personal projects. I can be organized with my projects, though my Minecraft chests never seem to be.
Also, thanks to this boring ass class I'm taking, I am now quite proficent at Word, go me.

7. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC?: Deviant art would be one of the main sites I would advertise on, and already do. I created the Herocraft account on the server, as seen here:
http://herocraft.deviantart.com/
I'm working on posting current towns, now that they have had a bit to build up. Some towns are still under construction and I will give them time to build before posting shots of their towns. I've also requested access to the Zeal map, as I would like to finish my screenshots of towns I previously wasnt able to enter because of trust issues. I will start taking shots of Dragongarde soon, I want to complete my screenshots, now that I've started them. I hope they bring attention to our server!

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm a Proctor, a Banker, and a Guide, and I would like to take on another title, to do more work for the server. I have a lot going on right now, but this server means a lot to me, and I want to put Herocraft's name out there so that more people can expierence how amazing it is. It's not just the plugins, all the work that is done to keep it cheater free, but it the community is the part I love!