• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: CShadowRun

cshadowrun

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: CShadowRun/Age:15
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started at the end of last map played ever since
4. What's your favorite color?: purple
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Yes
7. What are your areas of expertise?: Well I ran my own server for a while and advertised for it and had 40+ people on it I know what im doing when it comes to advertising I can also stream/record youtube videos
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Planet Minecraft, Reddit, Twitter, youtube
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I want herocraft to become as successful as it can mbe and I want to help spread the word about it I think I am a good candidate for the position

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
What do you want to bring to the herald team? Do you have a specific project already in mind, or do you want to be assigned something (youtube/blog/G+/forums/etc)?

Also, can you start a forum convo with me regarding your forum account name? Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1361035296,1359815881][/DOUBLEPOST]A new Herald application is posted. Please make a new application using the new format. Thank you!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Like alator said, please update your first post, or post a new reply to this thread with the new application so upon acceptance I can sort you better!

Also please include some more info regarding what you WANT to do as a herald. Ambiguous applications were our downfall when we first created this team.

cshadowrun

Coal
Started the convo, also I would like to contribute to the herald team such things as Streaming: I have been streaming for almost 6 months and know how to do all the fancy stuff... People love watching minecraft streams Also I have been editing videos with after effects and Sony vegas, I know how to record with fraps and make a good quality video! And I thought this was the new herald app