• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App Cshadow

cshadowrun

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: CshadowRun/15
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: little before bastion and all of bastion
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): est
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Streaming, I also edit youtube videos
6. Please select one team to apply for: (not sure what this means)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? What I am providing to the team is an experienced video editor and streaming I know how to run fraps and am active all the time I am available where ever, whenever
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Ive streamed since march and have it mastered If I am promoted to harold I will start streaming herocraft everyday!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: CshadowRun/15
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: little before bastion and all of bastion
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): est
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Streaming, I also edit youtube videos
6. Please select one team to apply for: (not sure what this means)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? What I am providing to the team is an experienced video editor and streaming I know how to run fraps and am active all the time I am available where ever, whenever
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Ive streamed since march and have it mastered If I am promoted to harold I will start streaming herocraft everyday!

I was newish to the server when I applied for my first position too! I have no issues with you joining the Herald team. The Admins will now pass judgement on your application. Upon acceptance, I will put you on the video team. We need more Heralds that can PVP and record at the same time!

cshadowrun

Coal
Sounds Wonderful! ill be on teamspeak later today so we can talk about it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1362001754][/DOUBLEPOST]How long does it take for admins to review me?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I added him to the team.

cshadow why are you using this account as opposed to your other one?