• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HELP ME PLZ THNK YOU

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea so i heard for Single player theres a mod that adds furniture and shit i cant find or name of it anyone know what im talking about . Also i need recommendations for a HD texture pack a good one please.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Man... I remember something ,but I dont remember the name of the mod... I might go and check it out at home and tell you what I think it was, il try to find it.

I do remember it thought, because my old server had problems with that... currupted blocks when they removed the mod -.-`

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Ya... that I am not 100% its the right mod that I am thinking about... Il see, and do some ressearch.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
It had tables, chairs, false walls and things like that. They did have lamps also, its just it been so long... I think it did evolve.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
whats a false wall like u see it but can walk through it hmm wonder if it would carry over to an adventure map for multiplayer be fun idea to play with as far as puzzles online with hints n riddles ya know

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, you would need the mod thing, and ya, it did do that. Had some fun before using that in a chest room and then hiding some stuff in a secret room.

Just have to remember the name, I think it was 2 mods, not just one.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
was probably packed with modloader im sure hmm im googling right now trying to figure out the damn thing i found 2 other ones but there not what i was looking for apparantely theres more than i thought there was of these

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Hmmmm, furniture, eh? I believe that's ChocolateySyrup's mod. I don't know if he's kept it going or not though