• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help! Construct skill is a mystery!

Nell

Legacy Supporter 3
Helloo all my fellow Herocrafters. I recently mastered Alchemist and im messing about with my skills ( I am at a loss for what to do with my time after power mining for so long ;)) The thing is. I have no idea how it works, there is no help on the wiki or on the forums and when I use IG commands they make no sense. I am told YES! you can make an IRON_AXE, So I proceed to target a workbench and type the command to make the axe and I'm told NO!!! you cant make an axe! It doesn't tell me if i need any reagents for the skill, or any materials, and if all I can make is an iron axe, well, is it really worth it??
Sooooo, Does anyone know how it works? What do I need? What are the correct commands? Must I bind the skill to something?

Anyone answering these questions will be sent 100 IG coins btw :D

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Oh Nell, always curious about things.

Hmm.

We oughta have a ''Supreme Testing Base'' somewhere down in D101. Like a huge lit room for us to do our redstone, skill and PvP testing. You know, designing traps. Working out how good armor is. Using skills to your advantage.

Kinda like an arena, BUT WITH SCIENCE!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Helloo all my fellow Herocrafters. I recently mastered Alchemist and im messing about with my skills ( I am at a loss for what to do with my time after power mining for so long ;)) The thing is. I have no idea how it works, there is no help on the wiki or on the forums and when I use IG commands they make no sense. I am told YES! you can make an IRON_AXE, So I proceed to target a workbench and type the command to make the axe and I'm told NO!!! you cant make an axe! It doesn't tell me if i need any reagents for the skill, or any materials, and if all I can make is an iron axe, well, is it really worth it??
Sooooo, Does anyone know how it works? What do I need? What are the correct commands? Must I bind the skill to something?

Anyone answering these questions will be sent 100 IG coins btw :D
Haha. You're still stuck on figuring that out eh? :p Good luck!

Nell

Legacy Supporter 3
Um, yeah Im not writing the item name in, the console is :D Im just using /skill construct list... Then it says " You can construct IRON_AXE :D"

And I STILL don't know how it works!

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow that actually made me laugh. Kain has gone senile! and is tittering.
To explain:
Kainzo cheats and has hidden the fact he posted the same thing three times. His attempt at making me look like the crazy one will not work!

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
He deleted them! Why wont you believe meeee!

Going back on topic, does anybody want to write a good simple description of what contruct does? Someone must have worked out how to use it!
So you can make an IRON_AXE? or not? The first post mentioned trying and it not working. What's it meant to doooo?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I don't know why that didn't post. But I deleted them, because they triple posted while Kainzo was using Steam's in-game browser playing mw2. :p