• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Healing Chorus Buff

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I love healing chorus and all but I think it should heal more. 50 hp isn't that much. Maybe increase it to 75 hp or 80 hp. Besides that, its a great skill!

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm also not sure of it's ability to cure status effects. It is supposed to do that, yes? I noticed it did not cure the wither effect at least. Not sure if that is by design or not.

50HP really isn't very much, hardly half a heart in the best circumstances, but it has a reasonable cd and is an aoe, so it can be useful to spam in a party. Not as useful in pvp though, especially if the status cure isn't working (again, not sure on this). I don't see why it couldn't have a small boost in healing power.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I dont think HealingChorus is intended to be used as a healing spell, so it wouldnt make sense to buff the heal. I believe it dispels debuffs on team, which is what its for.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I do get that MultiHeartGold, but wouldn't it be nice if it healed 25-40 more hp then it currently does? I mean it is called Healing Chorus.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I do get that MultiHeartGold, but wouldn't it be nice if it healed 25-40 more hp then it currently does? I mean it is called Healing Chorus.
I dont see a point in having a dispel skill heal 75-90 hp. Be happy that it even does the 50 heal. And the name, it does heal you from debuffs, which is still healing, which makes perfect sense.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Yeah it is after all, called HEALING chorus, I'd say 50hp isnt very healing. The only use for it now is the debuff.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
A bard is already a solid addition to a team fight, and so is HealingChorus. At the MOST, whats needed here is a name change to SoothingChorus, or something that portrays the 'dispel aspect' of the skill correctly as the more important potential use for this skill. Its not a major healing skill, it clears up slows and allows your team to have mobility.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I think healing chorus only needs the buff. Why are you being so negative about it?
you are not offering new information in your subsequent posts in this thread, you are just whining about the buff you think bard needs. This would be my guess as to the negative responses to your later comments

edit: going back, wow, you replied 2nd to this with "I agree!" (ofc u do, YOU posted this) and your comment "Good point, 75-90 hp is still good" demonstrates clearly your lack of reading of the responses to your thread. good day sir.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I think healing chorus only needs the buff. Why are you being so negative about it?
I was using sarcasm. Also, would be nice if you quoted the post you are replying to. Im not sure if this post Im quoting was directed to me, but Im guessing it was.